01555 702022

UK Document Service

To get a divorce in Scotland you must submit your original marriage certificate and if applicable, your children’s birth certificates.

If you are unable to find them we can help.

What to expect

On receipt of your order we will send you a questionnaire to get as much information as we can about your marriage or children.
For Scottish certificates we can usually get a replacement within 7 days but can take up to 28 days for England and Wales.

The costs involved

Our fee for this service is £29 per document.

If you need advice on whether a separation agreement is right for you, or would like to find out more about how we can help, please do not hesitate to contact us.